Art Space New Haven
The Branford Art center is happy to Share the local Happenings and Art Events!
Check it out!
The Magnitude of New Haven’s artistic imagination comes to life! Find one work by every participating CWOS artist, arranged in a grid by weekend. Plus, check out a range of wellness-themed experiences while DJ Dooley-O spins the night away. Relax into Wellbeing—this night is yours!
* YOGA: As the crowd gathers, join in mini-yoga classes outside our doors, courtesy of Breathing Room.
* MASSAGE: Massage chairs will be staffed by expert massage therapists, courtesy of Elm City Wellness.
* DRINKS: Visit the bar for a creative cocktail or mocktail made with sustainable ingredients, designed by Bun Lai of Miya’s.
* LIVE SKETCHING: Artists Amie Ziner, Raheem Nelson and Dave Velez will be live sketching throughout the evening for your enjoyment.
* PERFORMANCE: Erin Lee Antonak’s commission ana alole (The Hats) debuts with a live performance outside Artspace.
* FIRST FRIDAY: NOODLES ON9: 6–9pm on Orange St, Outside Artspace. Hungry? Sample noodle dishes from many cultures at this Ninth Square block party! This event is all-ages, family-friendly, and free to enjoy with food and drink available for purchase. Learn more at downtownnewhaven.com/on9.
Learn more about the festival here: www.cwos.org.
This event is free and open to all.